Dissertations Writing and Tips to Effective Writing
Dissertations’ writing is most dreaded by many students and this seems to be the hardest part of their student lives. Sometimes students take help from a dissertation writing service or use the services of thesis paper editors.
The whole process of writing a dissertation paper is quite laborious and students need to spend a lot of time and put in many hours and to do a literature review and then come up with their own views of the given topic. The results are then submitted in writing. The whole process is time consuming, but by following a few guidelines students can effectively do their dissertation writing without any issues.
First and foremost thing to arrive at is the length of the dissertation paper. If there are important parts about the dissertation that needs to be addressed while preparing the proposal, which could take up to 20 pages. But if it is a custom-written proposal then it could be a little less; however it is important to ensure that all the important points are addressed.
Some of the major components of the dissertation or the thesis paper are the introduction, problem statement, literature review, methodology, results discussions & analysis and bibliography.
- Introduction: This will generally include a brief summary of the pertinent questions with regard to your research, and the context of these questions with respect to the larger academic framework. While reading the introduction, people must be in a position to understand what you are aiming at through your dissertation paper.
- Problem statement: This will have an in-depth description of your research and will provide the background such as the context of the problem in relation to the relevant academic field.
- Literature review: This is perhaps the most relevant part of dissertation writing where students have a lot of work to do. This gives a broader perspective of the research topic by reviewing the contemporary literature as detailed by other researchers. This is where there is more in-depth on the models and theories that support the research question or statement.
- Methodology: You should include the methods employed while doing research and how they were used to relate to the research topic. Basically the participants, procedure and instrumentation methods to be used in the research process.
- Results Discussion and Analysis: This entails evaluating and discussing the data collected to support the research findings. There may be need to emphasize the results using graphs and charts as well as calculations.
- Bibliography: Here you have to list all the sources where you got the research materials from.
- Ensure that you give yourself plenty of time as you will need to select a topic, gather literature, which might take even six months or more. Selection of the topic and literature review will take some time and if that has not been done, the dissertation paper could take more than six months.
- Your literature review must be very thorough as this will help in getting a broader understanding of your topic of research. Dissertation papers get turned down when the writer does not do a proper review of the available literature.
- Keeping in regular touch with your supervisor is very important when you are preparing your dissertation proposals way through to the main dissertation paper. If there are any changes, it is better to be informed about the direction you should to take. Ensure that you have an open mind to take their advice. Try to get copies of the previous dissertations that have been approved. Having a sample or a copy of previous dissertations could prove to be very helpful.
About the Author
For more information about dissertations writing, you can visit the website Customwritingbay.com. The professional writers here can also provide you with thesis editing help in addition to thesis proposal writing and research proposal writing. Kindly check http://www.customwritingbay.com/